* Students must provide proof of their status by
e-mailing suitable document to the conference
* Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. In order to prepare materials in advance, please send us the filled registration form before March 1.
* One author registration covers one paper submission and one author attendance only.
* Additional paper is intended for authors wishing to publish and present more than one paper.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
15-20 minutes Presentation (Authors & Presenters)
Proceedings (Authors Exclusive)
Attendance to all technical sessions
Certificate of presentation (Authors & Presenters)
Certificate of attendance (Listeners)
Lunch & dinner on Mar. 11 or Mar. 12
Receipt of the registration fee
Every participant should finish the registration before
he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable
to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute,
by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of
co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
50 days before the conference: 50 USD processing fee
No refund can be allowed after Feb 20. Failure to obtain the appropriate visa to travel to Singapore does not constitute a refund. The Conference Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as published on the Conference website. The Conference and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.